ORLAND METHODIST TWIN TOWERS CHURCH
9967 West 144th Street
Orland Park, IL 60462
Contact: Ray Manring
Open: 1st & 2nd Sa of the month 8:30AM-11:30AM or by appointment
Area: Area 2
Group Rates: Donations accepted
Operating Season: Open year-round
Suggested Length of Tour: 30-45 minutes
Built in 1898, this church is thought to have a Louis Sullivan tin pattern on the ceiling. This church is distinctive because of its two different towers and is on the National Register of Historic Places.
Note: Some map locations are approximate. Please call the venue at (708) 532-7964 for exact directions.