This Microbrew’s For You!
"Because 'ice-cold' isn't a flavor."
The Chicago Southland is a great place to visit and a great place to enjoy handcrafted brews. Enjoy the most popular flagship beer at each of our unique craft breweries.
- 350 Brewing Company, Tinley Park: Crook (IPA)
- Arrowhead Ales Brewing Company, New Lenox: Devil’s Breakfast (Imperial Oatmeal Breakfast Stout)
- Banging Gavel Brews, Tinley Park (Opening late Spring/Early Summer 2018): Red Handed (Irish Red)
- Blue Island Beer Company, Blue Island: 5 Bridges (German Kolsch)
- Bulldog Ale House, New Lenox: Bulldog Red (American Lager)
- Evil Horse Brewing Company, Crete: Trot Hopple (IPA)
- Flossmoor Station Restaurant & Brewery, Flossmoor: Rail Hopper (IPA)
- Granite City Food & Brewery, Orland Park: Monthly Seasonal Brew
- Hailstorm Brewing Co., Tinley Park: Stratus (Northeast Double IPA)
- One Trick Pony Brewery, Lansing: Stormcat (American Amber)
- Rabid Brewing, Homewood: Singularity (APA)
- Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery, Orland Park: Erik the Red (Irish Style Red)
- Soundgrowler Brewing Co., Tinley Park: Orange Haze (West Coast IPA)
- Tribes Beer Company, Mokena & Tinley Park: Craft’d IPA (IPA)