This Microbrew’s For You!
"Because 'ice-cold' isn't a flavor."
The Chicago Southland is a great place to visit and a great place to enjoy handcrafted brews. Enjoy the most popular flagship beer at each of our unique craft breweries.
- Arrowhead Ales Brewing Company, New Lenox: Devil’s Breakfast (Imperial Oatmeal Breakfast Stout)
- Blue Island Beer Company, Blue Island: 5 Bridges (German Kolsch)
- Brothership Brewing, Mokena: Aliens vs Cowboys (New England IPA), Barrel-Aged Space Debris (Imperial Stout), Plasma Wave (Fruited Sour Ale), Area 5.1 (German Style Pilsner)
- Bulldog Ale House, New Lenox & Lansing: Bulldog Amber (American Lager)
- Evil Horse Brewing Company, Crete: Trot Hopple (IPA)
- Flossmoor Station Restaurant & Brewery, Flossmoor: Rail Hopper (IPA)
- Hickory Creek Brewing Company, New Lenox: Chip Monk (Belgian Tripel)
- One Allegiance Brewing, Chicago Ridge: Ridge Kolsch, Harlem Ave Pale, Tropic Breeze IPA, Suckerpunch Berliner
- One Trick Pony Brewery, Lansing: Stormcat (American Amber)
- Rabid Brewing, Homewood: Singularity (APA)
- Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery, Orland Park: Erik the Red (Irish Style Red)
- Trail's Edge Brewing Co., Frankfort: First Gear (Blonde Ale), Detailer (IPA)