Chicago Southland on Travel Planners Radio
Topics that were mentioned include:
- La Banque Hotel in Homewood
- Tinley Park Convention Center in Tinley Park
- Ravisloe Country Club in Homewood
- Nathan Manilow Sculpture Park located at Governors State University in University Park
- Amtrack - Take the train to Chicago Southland
- Metra Rail
- Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre in Tinley Park
- Balmoral Park in Crete
- Children's Museum in Oak Lawn
- Pullman National Monument in Chicago
- Pullman Rail Journeys from Kevin and Sue Travel Youtube Channel
To listen to the interview, press the play button below.
The award they mentioned in the beginning of the interview is the Travel Media Showcase 2015 Journalists Choice Award. The Travel Media Showcase, offers a unique opportunity for top travel journalists and travel industry professionals to meet one-on-one, at a single location, for the purpose of exchanging information and developing personal contacts. At the end of the show, each journalist is asked to vote for the exhibitor that was most prepared, energetic and helpful. As you heard in the interview, Sue and Kevin McCarthy were one of the many journalists who voted for Chicago Southland Communications Manager Juston Teach and Marketing Manager Kristen Bonk.