Ticket Sales Account Executive
Job Description: Ticket Sales Account Executive
Reports to: Chief Revenue Officer
Sales Responsibilities: This position is responsible for selling Chicago House Group, Season and Partial season ticket packages to individuals, companies and soccer clubs with a focus on those in the city of Chicago. In addition, you will be expected to seek referrals from your customers as you build a book of business.
- Employee is expected to work all Chicago House AC home soccer matches. Up to 20 home games will be hosted at SeatGeek Stadium and are usually on weekend evenings or weeknights.
- To follow scripts and instructions provided by the sales trainer and management
- Make a minimum of 50 calls per day (10 less for each meeting you go on)
- Accurately record your call history in the ticket system
- Use the ticket system to manage all leads
- Seek referrals on every call
- Participate in team sales training and sales development sessions
- Attend any team functions you are invited to
- Other duties as described by the Chief Revenue Officer
- Submit Daily tracking numbers including:
- Contracts In (# & $)
- Contracts Out (# & $)
- Submit Weekly Sales Reports including:
- YTD Revenue
- Weekly Revenue
- Contracts Out (# & $)
- Call-In Revenue YTD
- Hot List
- Total # of Mini and Flex Packs
- BA/BS degree preferred.
- Excellent oral communication, customer service and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience in sales and the sports industry preferred.
This position will report to the Chief Revenue Officer.
Terms: This is a full-time position and employee will serve on an at will basis.
To Apply: Email your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com with the subject line: "Ticket Sales Account Executive" https://chicagohouseac.com/careers
Community Engagement Manager
Job Description: Community Engagement Manager
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
Responsibilities: This position is responsible for outreach into Chicago’s various communities to engage Chicago House AC with various organizations, build relationships, and promote the club through year-round efforts to ensure CHAC fulfills its community outreach goals.
Expectations: Direct team’s community relations initiatives through the following:
- Managing the creation and execution of an overall plan for community outreach and engagement,including raising awareness about the organization and its mission, development of partnerships and identifying pathways for individuals and organizations that align with our mission and vision
- Coordinate and manage all club related community/charity events
- Work with COO, coaches, and players to coordinate player autograph sessions, community and mascot appearances over a planned event calendar
- Design and implement Chicago House AC’s volunteering plan to satisfy goals through staff, players, and other outlets
- Network with and collaborate with local organizations and community leaders
- Manage and build a club donation system to ensure accurate, impactful fulfillment on requests
- Work with the Director of Marketing/Communications to promote communityengagement efforts, events, and CHAC programming surrounding important community events
- Recruit, engage, develop and execute community partnerships that promote the team, its social justice mission and drive ticket sales with the following:
- Social Groups
- Cultural Organizations
- Entertainment organizations
- Sporting organizations including the Chicago House Athletic Club affiliates and youth soccer clubs
- Civic groups
- Retail organizations
- Employee is expected to work all Chicago House home games. Up to 20 home games will be hosted at SeatGeek Stadium and are usually on weekend evenings or weeknights.
- Other duties may be assigned, as needed
Summary: Manage community engagement and promotional activities personally or through colleagues.
- BA/BS degree required
- Experience in the sports industry required, preferably in community engagement
- Candidates with sports and non-profit experience will be strongly considered
- Proficiency with public speaking, time management and organizational detail is necessary
- Driver’s license with ID and valid transportation is required
- A flexible self-starter who likes to build relationships that drive change
- Project management skills
To Apply: Email your Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: "Community Engagement Manager" https://chicagohouseac.com/careers
Front Desk Agent/Night Audit - Part Time, all 3 shifts available. Previous customer service experience in hospitality or related field preferred. Must enjoy engaging with guests and fellow co-workers alike. Position requires multi-tasking under pressure, solving and communicating issues and follow through for guest recovery. Must be guest-centric always providing outstanding service, empathy, and great energy for a positive guest experience.
Catering Sales Manager - Full Time position, minimum 3 years sales experience preferably in the Hospitality industry. Excellent communication skills, responsible for soliciting and booking of all group business, accurate and detailed reporting of all groups booked & meeting or exceeding revenue goals. Create group sales contracts & consistently follow up on calls and correspondence to clients. Manage events from initial contact through event completion; booking, selling, planning and coordinating all special events while assuring the highest level of customer service. Must be able to organize time effectively, be self-directed, work well under pressure and be customer-centric. Position requires ability to work flexible shifts and extended hours.
Hotel Sales Manager - Full Time position, minimum 3 years sales experience preferably in the Hospitality industry. Excellent communication skills, responsible for soliciting, negotiating and booking new and repeat business through various efforts. Develop sales strategies, consistently follow up on calls and correspondence to clients. Develop proposals, contracts and enhance relationships with key individuals and businesses to increase market share. Must be able to organize time effectively, be self-directed, work well under pressure and be customer-centric. Occasional extended or flexible shifts are needed.
Housekeeping: Various Positions (Public Area Attendants, Laundry Attendants - Part Time, Full Time available. 1-year related service experience preferred. Must understand great guest service, be detail oriented and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Room Attendant - Full Time, Part Time available. Previous experience a plus but will train. Must have excellent customer service skills, be detail oriented, work in a fast-paced environment, & understand brand standards in regard to a clean, inviting, restful guestroom.
Restaurant Server - Part Time, various shifts available, morning and evening. Previous restaurant experience preferred. Exciting opportunity to join the team servicing a brand-new concept restaurant that is opening within the Hotel. Applicants must possess excellent customer service skills, have the ability to multi-task, and work well under pressure.
Security Office - Part Time, various shifts, evening/overnight shifts available. Previous security experience preferred. Must be able to stand/walk for 8-10-hour shift, work closely with all departments/outlets maintaining security of building and guests. Must be comfortable engaging with guests that might be upset/noise complaints/ID checks.
Banquet Set-Up House Attendant - Part Time, morning/evening shifts available. Previous meeting and event set-up experience preferred. Excellent customer service skills, ability to multitask, read/understand room set-up, be detail oriented, self-directed and work well under pressure.
Banquet Server – 1-year high volume, high quality service experience preferred. Must possess excellent customer service skills, ability to multitask, work well under pressure, and be customer-centric. Must be able to carry 35 lbs. above the shoulder, stand walk for 8-10 hours per shift, professional appearance required. Illinois State Food Handler Certificate, ServSafe Food Handler Certificate or Illinois State Food Service Sanitation License required.
Restaurant Busser - Part Time, morning/evening available. 1-year restaurant service experience preferred. Must possess excellent customer service skills, work well with others, understand sense of urgency and ability to work under pressure. Ability to multi-task , self-directed and detail oriented.
Dishwasher - Part Time, morning/evening shifts available. Previous experience preferred. Must work well with the kitchen team, be self-directed and work well under pressure. Illinois State Food Handler Certificate, ServSafe Food Handler Certificate or Illinois State Food Service Sanitation License required.
*Please note that the above job openings are not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
*Harp Management is an equal opportunity employer, offering equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, marital status and any other characteristic protected by law.
Conveniently located along Interstate 80 at the La Grange Road interchange, the Hilton Garden Inn, Tinley Park, IL, proudly managed by National Hospitality Services is a short 35-minute drive from downtown Chicago. The Hilton Garden Inn boasts 117 guest rooms, ranging from queen/queen, to king, to king two-room suites throughout the property’s three floors, 2,213 square feet of event place and The Garden Grille and Bar. The property also provides an indoor pool and whirlpool, 25-hour fitness center, gift shop, laundry facilities, complimentary shuttle service and a business center.
Laundry Attendant Job Overview -
- Perform all stages of linen processing including, but not limited to, collecting, transporting, sorting, weighing, loading and unloading washers, dryers and chutes, ironing, folding, storing and delivering.
- Maintain cleanliness of laundry machinery and laundry area.
- Maintain stock levels.
- Respond to guest service issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.
- Perform additional laundry services as needed.
- Promptly report all maintenance concerns and follow up on repairs.
Night Auditor Job Overview - The Night Auditor is responsible for posting and balancing charges and settlements for rooms, maintaining files and resetting the systems for the next day’s operations as well as working at the front desk of the hotel greeting and checking in arriving guests and checking out departing guests. The Night Auditor also provides excellent customer services to current and future guests and making reservations for incoming phone calls or walk-ins.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the champion of the everyday traveler. Through the largest and widest collection of hotel experiences in the world, we work to make hotel travel possible for all. Wherever and however people travel, Wyndham will be there to welcome them. La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham - Tinley Park is now seeking the following positions:
Maintenance - This position is responsible for repairing and maintaining the hotel’s physical plant in accordance with Company standards for quality, cleanliness, guest satisfaction, and safety and security.
Room Attendant - The Room Attendant is responsible for maintaining clean and attractive guestrooms while providing attentive, courteous and efficient service to all guests.
Housekeeping Position - starting at $11.00 per hour, must be available to work weekends
Front Desk Position - schedule flexibility required along with weekends (specially 2nd and 3rd shift)
Please call hotel at 708-479-7808 and ask for Brenda Trevino the hiring manage.