Ticket Sales Account Executive
Job Description: Ticket Sales Account Executive
Reports to: Chief Revenue Officer
Sales Responsibilities: This position is responsible for selling Chicago House Group, Season and Partial season ticket packages to individuals, companies and soccer clubs with a focus on those in the city ofChicago. In addition, you will be expected to seek referrals from your customers as you build a book of business.
- Employee is expected to work all Chicago House AC home soccer matches. Up to 20 home games will be hosted at SeatGeek Stadium and are usually on weekend evenings or weeknights.
- To follow scripts and instructions provided by the sales trainer and management
- Make a minimum of 50 calls per day (10 less for each meeting you go on)
- Accurately record your call history in the ticket system
- Use the ticket system to manage all leads
- Seek referrals on every call
- Participate in team sales training and sales development sessions
- Attend any team functions you are invited to
- Other duties as described by the Chief Revenue Officer
- Submit Daily tracking numbers including:
- Contracts In (# & $)
- Contracts Out (# & $)
- Submit Weekly Sales Reports including:
- YTD Revenue
- Weekly Revenue
- Contracts Out (# & $)
- Call-In Revenue YTD
- Hot List
- Total # of Mini and Flex Packs
- BA/BS degree preferred.
- Excellent oral communication, customer service and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience in sales and the sports industry preferred.
This position will report to the Chief Revenue Officer.
Terms: This is a full-time position and employee will serve on an at will basis.
To Apply: Email your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com with the subject line: "Ticket Sales Account Executive" https://chicagohouseac.com/careers
Community Engagement Manager
Job Description: Community Engagement Manager
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
Responsibilities: This position is responsible for outreach into Chicago’s various communities to engage Chicago House AC with various organizations, build relationships, and promote the club through year-round efforts to ensure CHAC fulfills its community outreach goals.
Expectations: Direct team’s community relations initiatives through the following:
- Managing the creation and execution of an overall plan for community outreach and engagement,including raising awareness about the organization and its mission, development of partnerships and identifying pathways for individuals and organizations that align with our mission and vision
- Coordinate and manage all club related community/charity events
- Work with COO, coaches, and players to coordinate player autograph sessions, community and mascot appearances over a planned event calendar
- Design and implement Chicago House AC’s volunteering plan to satisfy goals through staff, players, and other outlets
- Network with and collaborate with local organizations and community leaders
- Manage and build a club donation system to ensure accurate, impactful fulfillment on requests
- Work with the Director of Marketing/Communications to promote communityengagement efforts, events, and CHAC programming surrounding important community events
- Recruit, engage, develop and execute community partnerships that promote the team, its social justice mission and drive ticket sales with the following:
- Social Groups
- Cultural Organizations
- Entertainment organizations
- Sporting organizations including the Chicago House Athletic Club affiliates and youth soccer clubs
- Civic groups
- Retail organizations
- Employee is expected to work all Chicago House home games. Up to 20 home games will be hosted at SeatGeek Stadium and are usually on weekend evenings or weeknights.
- Other duties may be assigned, as needed
Summary: Manage community engagement and promotional activities personally or through colleagues.
- BA/BS degree required
- Experience in the sports industry required, preferably in community engagement
- Candidates with sports and non-profit experience will be strongly considered
- Proficiency with public speaking, time management and organizational detail is necessary
- Driver’s license with ID and valid transportation is required
- A flexible self-starter who likes to build relationships that drive change
- Project management skills
To Apply: Email your Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: "Community Engagement Manager" https://chicagohouseac.com/careers
The Center for Performing Arts at Governors State University (GSU) invites applications for a Theater Manager position. We seek an individual eager to serve with a spirit of generosity, empathy and inclusion.
GSU is the only regional public comprehensive university in Chicago’s south suburban area, serving more than 5,500 students annually. Governors State University is a cultural destination with its 750-acre campus encompassing the world-renowned Nathan Manilow Sculpture Park, a state-of-the-art 1171-seat Center for Performing Arts venue, and the Visual Arts Gallery with work displayed across the campus. GSU is conveniently located within easy reach of Chicago and surrounding communities with a wealth of cultural and natural attractions.
The Theater Manager is one of the Center’s prime ambassadors, serving as the first welcoming point of contact for vendors, artists, agents, promoters, rental clients, and other constituents. This leadership position oversees myriad aspects of operations and reports to the Executive Director. The position requires strong interpersonal skills, an agile and collaborative style, and the ability to plan, anticipate, and work within constraints to ensure that each event brings an extraordinary valuable experience to everyone involved. We seek an exceptionally welcoming and organized host who can offer “radical hospitality” to guests of all backgrounds, ages and abilities.
• Oversee scheduling and booking activities of the 1171-seat venue and support/auxiliary spaces.
• Execute contracts in collaboration with the procurement department.
• Manage rental events, concession budgets, reports, invoices, and collections.
• Advance and staff events to ensure they meet contractual obligations in collaboration with local hotels and GSU’s custodial, catering, security, facilities, and other departments.
• Provide oversight and supervision to student workers, volunteer ushers, and concession manager during designated shifts.
• Oversee concession operations, bus pick-up/drop off for student matinee groups, venue safety, evacuation and front-of-house procedure.
• Support the academic Theatre and Performance Studies program (in residence at the Center five weeks annually).
• Collaborate with marketing staff on Playbill preparation and other promotional efforts.
• Support production team and special events office with set-up and other contractual matters.
Giordano's in Mokena (11400 Lincoln Highway) is currently hiring for all positions. Please call 815-806-8282 or visit the Giordano's jobs page for more information.
Conveniently located along Interstate 80 at the La Grange Road interchange, the Hilton Garden Inn, Tinley Park, IL, proudly managed by National Hospitality Services is a short 35-minute drive from downtown Chicago. The Hilton Garden Inn boasts 117 guest rooms, ranging from queen/queen, to king, to king two-room suites throughout the property’s three floors, 2,213 square feet of event place and The Garden Grille and Bar. The property also provides an indoor pool and whirlpool, 25-hour fitness center, gift shop, laundry facilities, complimentary shuttle service and a business center.
Housekeeper Job Overview - The Housekeeper is responsible for maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness in all guestrooms. He or she must work to promote safety in all guest areas by following strict procedures with respect to passkeys, entry to guestrooms, and reporting any suspicious activity. Housekeeper must demonstrate a commitment to maintaining high quality standards and attention to detail.
Night Auditor Job Overview - The Night Auditor is responsible for posting and balancing charges and settlements for rooms, maintaining files and resetting the systems for the next day’s operations as well as working at the front desk of the hotel greeting and checking in arriving guests and checking out departing guests. The Night Auditor also provides excellent customer services to current and future guests and making reservations for incoming phone calls or walk-ins.
Housekeeping Position - starting at $11.00 per hour, must be available to work weekends
Front Desk Position - schedule flexibility required along with weekends (specially 2nd and 3rd shift)
Please call hotel at 708-479-7808 and ask for Brenda Trevino the hiring manage.