Hilton Garden Inn - Tinley Park
Conveniently located along Interstate 80 at the La Grange Road interchange, the Hilton Garden Inn, Tinley Park, IL, proudly managed by National Hospitality Services is a short 35-minute drive from downtown Chicago. The Hilton Garden Inn boasts 117 guest rooms, ranging from queen/queen, to king, to king two-room suites throughout the property’s three floors, 2,213 square feet of event place and The Garden Grille and Bar. The property also provides an indoor pool and whirlpool, 25-hour fitness center, gift shop, laundry facilities, complimentary shuttle service and a business center.
Housekeeper Job Overview - The Housekeeper is responsible for maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness in all guestrooms. He or she must work to promote safety in all guest areas by following strict procedures with respect to passkeys, entry to guestrooms, and reporting any suspicious activity. Housekeeper must demonstrate a commitment to maintaining high quality standards and attention to detail.
Night Auditor Job Overview - The Night Auditor is responsible for posting and balancing charges and settlements for rooms, maintaining files and resetting the systems for the next day’s operations as well as working at the front desk of the hotel greeting and checking in arriving guests and checking out departing guests. The Night Auditor also provides excellent customer services to current and future guests and making reservations for incoming phone calls or walk-ins.
Front Desk Manager/Night Auditor Job Overview - The Night Auditor is responsible for posting and balancing charges and settlements for rooms, maintaining files and resetting the systems for the next day’s operations as well as working at the front desk of the hotel greeting and checking in arriving guests and checking out departing guests. The Night Auditor also provides excellent customer services to current and future guests and making reservations for incoming phone calls or walk-ins.
Homewood Suites by Hilton Orland Park
Part-Time Night Auditor:
We are seeking a positive, service-oriented, energetic and self-motivated Night Auditor to join our team. The Night Auditor will work closely with the Front Office and Housekeeping teams. This position works the overnight shift.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Greets, registers, and assigns rooms to guests.
- Handles confidential information, including guest records, with a high degree of integrity.
- Promptly and effectively deals with guest requests and complaints.
- Answers and routes calls as appropriate; takes guest messages with accuracy.
- Maintains accurate records including cash flows, registration cards, reservation cards, and property walks.
- Answers inquires pertaining to hotel services; registration of guests; and travel directions.
- Drop off folios to each occupied guest room.
- Ability to walk / stand for hours at a time.
- Ability to bend, push, pull, lift 15 pounds.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to prepare and analyze data figures and transcriptions prepared on and generated by computer.
- Knowledge of computer accounting programs and math skills.
- Ability to stand for hours at a time.
- Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, bending, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
- High school or equivalent education required. College degree preferred.
- Minimum of one year hotel or night audit experience; cash-handling experience.
- Excellent guest service skills are a must.
First Hospitality seeks to attract and retain a high performing and diverse workforce in which employees’ differences are respected and valued to better meet the varying needs of the diverse customers we serve. We fosters a diverse and inclusive work environment that promotes collaboration, flexibility and fairness.