Let Seecago Tours plan your next Mystery Tour
Seecago Tours, Inc. is a Chicago Southland Convention & Visitors Bureau member, who offers sightseeing and touring services for Chicago and the Chicagoland area. They provide the very best in service to make your visit a memorable experience. Seecago Tours can provide destination management to step-on guide service. All tours are narrated by a private tour guide and include luncheons. Snacks and refreshments are optional. Tours start at a Chicago Southland Hotel.
Sample tours are listed below:
- Chicago Historical Tour: The history of Chicago from the glacier beginnings to modern times. Tour of south side, downtown and near north side. Four stops, including Millennium Park. Lunch at a selected restaurant.
- Chicago Historical Churches Tour: This tour will show you some of the most historic and oldest churches in Chicago. We will tour the interiors of 5-6 churches, along with seeing many others. Lunch is at Marshall Field's Walnut Room or Parthenon Restaurant.
- South Suburban Historical Tour: The history of Chicago's south suburbs including South Holland, Lansing, Thornton, Crete, Park Forest, Chicago Heights, Homewood and others. Stops at local museums and the Thornton Quarry overlook. Lunch at a selected restaurant.
- University of Chicago Tour: The historical U of C, along with a tour of Jackson Park, Washington Park and parts of Hyde Park; Marshall Field, John D. Rockefeller, Amos Alonzo Stagg, Enrico Fermi, Daniel Burnham, the 1893 World's Fair and more. Visits to Frank Lloyd Wright's Robie House, Rockefeller Chapel, Oriental Museum and Oak Woods Cemetery. Lunch at the Quadrangle Club.
- Prairie Avenue/Tommy Gun's Garage Tour: A visit to the near south side of Chicago including Chinatown, the Levee District, Quinn Chapel, Prairie Avenue, Fort Dearborn Massacre site, Capone sites and much more. Tour of the Clarke House, the oldest in Chicago, and the Glessner House Museum. Lunch and full stage show at Tommy Gun's Garage.
- Oak Park Tour: A visit to one of the most beautiful and historic areas in Chicago. Includes tour of Oak Park Visitor's Center, Frank Lloyd Wright's Home and Studio, Unity Temple, Ernest Hemingway's Museum and boyhood home. Lunch at a selected restaurant.
- Des Plaines River Valley and I&M Canal Tour: A tour of the northern end of the I&M Canal, from Lemont to Joliet. Palos Forest Preserves, French and Indian sites, I&M Canal Museum, St. James of the Sag Cemetery, Joliet Area Museum and much more. Lunch at the historic Gaylord Building.
- Pullman Tour: A visit to America's first Planned Industrial Community, listed as a National Historic Site. The well-preserved area was built in 1880 by George M. Pullman, for the production of his famous sleeper car. Includes a visit to the Pullman Visitor Center, Greenstone Church, Hotel Florence, Administration Building and factory grounds. A lunch is served in the hotel. Historical tour of town and surrounding area.
**Please note: Itinerary may be modified to meet your group’s specific needs. Locations and selections are subject to availability. Please contact Tobie at Tobie@VisitChicagoSouthland.com or 708-895-8200 to obtain current pricing and confirmation of dates and locations.
Chicago Historical Tour
Chicago Historical Churches Tour
South Suburban Historical Tour
University of Chicago Tour
Prairie Avenue/Tommy Gun's Garage Tour
Frank Lloyd Wright Home & Studio
Des Plaines River Valley and I&M Canal Tour
Previous Page | Print Itinerary